Yesterday I didn't get Allison down for her nap. She has been pretty sporadic about taking a nap lately so I figured that I just wouldn't bother since it had gotten pretty late in the afternoon. We played outside riding bikes and drawing with sidewalk chalk. Then Holly and Ally decided that they wanted to go inside and watch a video. While they were watching I was reading my book in the living room. When the movie ended no one came to get me so I got up to see if they needed my help and low and behold, they were both asleep. I had just been telling my neighbor that Allison never falls asleep anywhere except her bed and yet she had just fallen asleep on the floor. It seemed like a miracle! I just had to take some pictures. It was so cute! However, the cuteness only lasted while Ally was asleep. When she woke up, she was a bear! As cute as she was, I think I prefer her to take a nap in her bed because she always seems to wake up happy there. 
2 comments:
Too cute!
My kids have always had to be in their beds to fall asleep. It drives me nuts. Sometimes they won't even sleep in the car - unless they're extremely tired or sick...
Post a Comment