Sunday, April 27, 2008

4 Year Old Barber


I always knew this would happen, but we had gone without incident for so long that I was hoping it might not. I am referring to the sibling haircut. As Holly and Allison were watching a movie this morning, Holly decided that Allison needed a haircut. Allison had a small ponytail on top of her head and Holly decided that it was a little too long. I still haven't been able to tell what the real damage is because Allison hasn't let me take out the elastic yet. We may have to be in ponytail mode for quite awhile. Hopefully, it will grow back quickly. My problem is that I take the kids in to get their pictures taken near their birthday and since Ally just had a birthday it is time to take her in. I should have done it last week when I was thinking about it. Oh well.

3 comments:

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

It'll grow back before you know it. I think she's so cute regardless of what her hair looks like!

Shauna said...

Somehow we managed to escape the sibling haircut stage of childhood unscathed. Actually, maybe I shouldn't speak just yet...my sister's daughter is 7 and still is dangerous when wielding scissors. Good luck with the creative hairstyles while it grows out. It looks from the picture to not be in a terribly conspicuous spot? You have darling children, hair or no hair.

Janna said...

Jeremy told us about this when he came Home Teaching on Sunday (with his cute little partner). It doesn't look as bad as he made it sound...thank goodness :)