Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Allison!

Allison turned two today. I can't believe she is that old already. She is talking like crazy and alway surprising me with the things she says. The other day, I sneezed and she immediately said, "Bless you, Mommy." I love to hear her talk and surprise me with her vocabulary. She wants to do anything Dalton and Holly can do. If they go play in the dirt, she follows right after them. If they are playing on the Nintendo, she has to have a controller in her hands as well. When they are on the computer, she insists on being the one to click the mouse. She sure is growing up!

Here are some birthday pictures. Grandma and Grandpa Snow came to visit as well.


Thank you so much to Grandma and Grandpa Dalton, Grandma and Grandpa Snow, and Jorg for the sweet birthday gifts. Allison loved them! So did the other kids, for that matter.

No comments: