Thursday, April 3, 2008
This Is Fun!
I am surprised at how much I am enjoying blogging (is that the right term?). It may not be exciting for anyone else but I love to be able to write about the things that are happening to us right now and to add pictures to make it even more interesting. I have even had a few comments. (Thanks Melissa and Kevin!) How cool is that?! I am finding that I am also much more interested in everyone else's blogs. I find myself checking often to see if anyone else has posted anything new. I realize that I am in the starting up phase where I am excited to write something new everyday and that this excitement will probably wear off and I will slow down, but for now, I am happy to revel in the newness of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You go girl! Love the blog and the name!!!!
Cute blog Katie!!:) Keep it up.
Eve
Yeah! You joined the blogging world. I will be checking back often! I love seeing more of your family----I sure miss living by you. We will make a trip down to see you soon---just have to get this third child thing down first! Keep the posts coming!
I hope everything goes well with Holly's tooth! And welcome to the blogging world! Enjoy!
Post a Comment