Yesterday when I was getting ready to take Holly to the dentist, Dalton asked if we could wait until he got home from school so he could come too. He loves going to the dentist. I told him that he couldn't come this time but that I had made an appointment for Allison and him next week. He decided that was ok. Then last night as I was tucking him in bed he asked when he would get a tooth out. I told him that I didn't know and that we would have to wait and see. To which he replied, "I know, at my 'ppointment." I think we will need to have a discussion about how and when teeth normally fall out.
Holly informed me this morning as she was looking in the mirror, that she loved having her tooth out. She thinks it's pretty cool. She was very excited this morning to find that the tooth fairy had come. I was awfully nervous for her with the whole situation but I don't think it could have gone any better.
No comments:
Post a Comment