Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Princesses and Superheroes?

Holly and Dalton had a friend over this evening and they decided they wanted to play dress-ups. Holly and Allison were of course, my princesses. We can't ever dress up without having at least one Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty. Their friend, Macy, came out wearing Dalton's last year's Halloween costume--a ninja turtle. No problem there. However, when Dalton came out wearing the dragon costume with a pair of underwear on his head, I was quite baffled. When I asked Dalton why he had underwear on his head, he simply stated, matter-of-factly, that he was Spiderman. Of course! Why didn't I see it at first? Would you have guessed?

3 comments:

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

That is too funny! Makes sense, though...

Melissa@thebblog said...

Of course he's Spiderman! I just don't know why you didn't make the connection! What a funny picture - love it.

Darin and Joanna said...

so cute! I can't believe how much Allison looks like Dalton! I guess I havne't seen her in a while! What cute kids! We need to plan a time to get together....However I would love a trip to Park City with you....it has been a while!