Monday, June 22, 2009

What!?!

The other day I was talking to Dalton. I don't even remember what I was saying other than I mentioned that something would "be a hassle." After I said it, Dalton gave me a funny look and said, "Did you just say asshole?" Jeremy immediately turned around to hide his laughter. That left me to try and keep a straight face while I told him that I had said hassle and not asshole and I had to explain what the word meant. (Hassle, not asshole.) What I would like to know is where he heard that word in the first place!

9 comments:

LindaO said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing SO hard! That is such a riot!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Oh, I just laughed right out loud at my desk and then had to explain to my co-workers why I was laughing. I'm sorry! That was, I'm sure, a fun one to address!

Mary said...

What a good laugh for the day.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Yep, laughing out loud!!

Darin and Joanna said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

HA!! I love Dalton - what a funny story!

Beverly said...

How funny. Yeah, I laughed out loud too.

Andrea said...

Sure, you don't know where he heard it from (wink wink.) Now we know what you're REALLY thinking! I'm totally kidding, as I cannot imagine any foul word coming forth from your beautiful singing mouth.

The pool was a blast today - I'm sorry I left you without any help getting out of there. My sis was late, so I should have just stayed to help you to your car. I feel terrible. I'll do a better job being a friend next time, I promise!

Camilla Millar said...

Hee Hee!