One of the best things about moving here has been the amount of young kids around for my children to play with. There never seems to be a lack of kids to play with. It is wonderful! I love that I can look outside and see a whole group of neighborhood kids playing together regardless of ages. Yesterday, I just sat on the front porch and watched kids running from one house to the next, riding bikes and scooters, playing in the field and on the dirt piles. It was great! They had such a good time and I didn't have to worry one bit about where the kids were or who they were with. My hope is that everyone will stay here for a long time and I will get to watch these kids grow up together. How much fun that would be!
3 comments:
I'm envious of your big, wide driveway. Tons of room to ride bikes and scooters in.
Yeah, it's like that here too. I'm really glad. It's one of the reasons we chose this house over another one we were considering. This was in a kid filled neighborhood and the other was off by itself. We wanted Lilian and Brandon to have the same kind of experience of kids all over the place that Rebekah and Julianne had in Centerville growing up.
That is soooo SWEET and NICE! I am so lucky to have a next door neighbor like YOU. I am glad we get to grow up together, and our kids too.
(Nice HUGE bag of dirt in that driveway...Hey, it's finally gone!)
Post a Comment