
Well, this post is almost a month late. Dalton was so excited about his birthday and counted down the days for at least a month prior to the actual day. He decided that he wanted to have a water party in the backyard. So, we invited 10 little boys to come over and play. We were lucky that the weather was warm, sunny and pleasant. In fact, I got a little bit of a sunburn. The kids played on a slip and slide, played water balloon games, ate snow cones and ice cream and just had a good time all around. The best part for me, was overhearing one little boy telling another how much fun this party was. I'm glad they had fun. However, I, of course, forgot to take any pictures. I did take a few while Dalton opened presents with the family in the evening, so we do have some evidence that a celebration did take place.

No comments:
Post a Comment