Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another season finished. . .

Dalton just finished up another season of soccer. He had a great time although many of the games were played in the drizzling rain and cold. This year they started letting the teams have a goalie. Dalton got to be the goalie on a number of occasions. He really enjoyed it. I think it was because he didn't have to run the field quite so much. Here are a few pictures.

3 comments:

Mary said...

What a cute goalie! That was the position that I played a lot. How many seasons has Dalton been playing? He's probably getting to be quite a good little soccer player!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Brandon is now saying he wants to play soccer again. Sigh. I think we just barely missed the sign-ups for next year.

Melissa@thebblog said...

Oh, he's so little in that big goal. I am with him that goalie is better due to the lack of running! However, then there is the pressure to not let things get by you . . . can't win either way I guess.