When Holly was born we bought a double stroller. Dalton was only 19 months old at the time and we figured it would be a nice way to get them around. Since then we have used it often. We never even go on a walk around the neighborhood without it. But, never have I appreciated it more than now that I have Maddy. She is only 3 months old and Jackson is 8 months. Both of their car seats fit perfectly in the stroller. I take it everywhere! I would not be able to leave the house without it. I never thought when we bought it that it would be such a life saver!
2 comments:
I don't know how you do it. You're amazing!
Yes, agreed! Amazing. I'm glad you have that stroller too otherwise I would have felt the need to buy you one so that you weren't chained to the house!
Post a Comment