Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Wow, even at 34 it is still fun and exciting to celebrate a birthday. The number doesn't matter much anymore. In fact, half the time I can't remember how old I am anyway. I am really enjoying this stage in my life. I love being an adult and having beautiful children and a wonderful husband. I love that my life is crazy because of children and not because of school and homework. I love that Jeremy is settled in a good job that he loves. I love that we are comfortable in our beautiful home and plan to be here for many, many years to come. I love my many wonderful friends who are so good to me. I love the gospel and the perspective it gives me in my life. As I look back at the last 34 years of my life, I realize just how blessed I am. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

8 comments:

Mary said...

Love you Kate. Happy Birthday!

Anon said...

Happy Birthday Katie, I think that you are so great!!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great day.

Beverly said...

I'm glad I checked your blog today--I hope you had a good one. I will agree with what you said--we hope you are in your beautiful home for many, many years to come. We love having you as neighbors.

Darin and Joanna said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Maybe we should go shopping to Park City to celebrate :)....I miss you!

Camilla Millar said...

Happy Birthday (a day late). I hope you had a little time to yourself. . . .

Melissa@thebblog said...

Katie, I'm so sorry I didn't wish you happy birthday when we were on the phone together. I was even going to comment on how interesting it is that you had your baby the day before my bday and I had my baby the day before yours - and then I still neglected to wish you a happy birthday! Sorry - Happy late Birthday, I so love you.

Laneea said...

Happy late birthday. I hope that you had a wonderful day. But most of all I hope that this next year brings great joy and happiness. It has been fun reading all about your family on your blog.