My sister reminded me that we have a little Irish heritage in our family. She likes to play that up on St. Patrick's Day and do all kinds of fun things like having corned beef and cabbage for dinner. I am not a fan of corned beef so don't do that but I did make sure that everyone is wearing green today. Actually, I don't know for sure about Jeremy, but everyone I am in charge of dressing is wearing green. My neighbors gave me a cute green shirt for my birthday and I am loving wearing it and feeling all festive. However, that is as far as I go. I have no St. Patrick's Day decorations, we will not be eating anything even remotely Irish and I couldn't even tell you why we celebrate this day. Be that as it may, I still hope you are all having a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and avoid getting pinched.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
My sister reminded me that we have a little Irish heritage in our family. She likes to play that up on St. Patrick's Day and do all kinds of fun things like having corned beef and cabbage for dinner. I am not a fan of corned beef so don't do that but I did make sure that everyone is wearing green today. Actually, I don't know for sure about Jeremy, but everyone I am in charge of dressing is wearing green. My neighbors gave me a cute green shirt for my birthday and I am loving wearing it and feeling all festive. However, that is as far as I go. I have no St. Patrick's Day decorations, we will not be eating anything even remotely Irish and I couldn't even tell you why we celebrate this day. Be that as it may, I still hope you are all having a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and avoid getting pinched.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is it really St. Patrick's Day today? For some reason I thought that it was yesterday. No one in house is wearing green today (or even yesterday). We're not that much into the holiday. Maybe it would help if I knew what day it fell on huh!
Scott has been talking about how we don't do holidays around here so I was planning to make a bigger deal of St. Pat's day this year - then he said that this holiday doesn't mean anything and is stupid, so we didn't do anything. Madelyn and I wore green but I didn't dye the milk green like I was going to. way to take the wind out of my sails scott!
Post a Comment