Thursday, March 19, 2009

THE FENCE IS IN!

Yeah, we finally have a fence! It turned out to be a little bit more of a hassle than I thought but it is here and I love it! I was worried that I wouldn't like the two tone as much as just a plain white fence in front but I really do like it. I am also very pleased that we paid a little more to get the upgraded top caps. I think they finish it off quite nicely. What do you think?

3 comments:

DD said...

Looks great! Blends in nicely with your neighbor's fence as well. Where are the back yard pictures???
Mom and Dad

Melissa@thebblog said...

Ah, I love the 2tone look. Makes the tan look so different and classy. I want to see the back too!

Mary said...

I like it. I think the colors go really well with your house!