Friday, February 27, 2009

DRESS UP FRIDAY

Most people have casual Fridays but today Dalton decided that it was a dress up Friday. I had just gotten him some new shirts and ties for church and after trying them on for me yesterday he decided that he wanted to wear one to school. I am a little nervous that he will get tired of the tie before the school day is done and we discussed (very firmly) that if he wants to take off his tie it must go right into his backpack. We'll see how it goes. The funny thing about it is that normally Dalton's only requirement in picking a shirt for school is that it doesn't have buttons. No button down shirts or even polo shirts. I guess having something new outweighed his no buttons rule. Isn't he handsome!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Katie he is so cute. I love that he was so excited to wear new church clothes to school. Sometimes my little Tyler doesnt even want to wear a tie to church, Thank goodness for vest's and sweaters.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Looks handsome! I'm glad he liked the shirts. I'm having a harder and harder time getting Brandon dressed for school. All he wants to wear is a pair of jeans and a Guru Labs t-shirt. Everyday.

Mary said...

Ethan is the same way. No buttons. He hates polos. It must be a t-shirt or else it's a no go.

Dalton sure looks sharp!

DD said...

Very handsome! I'm wondering what his schoolmates will say about how dressed up he is! Usually Fridays are casual days in the work setting, so it's not his daddy he is copying. Yep, he must have just been excited about his new clothes.
Mommy

Melissa@thebblog said...

Yes, he is terribly handsome. I love that his shirt and tie are blue and yellow - very stylish!