Friday, February 13, 2009

MISS HOLLY


I took Holly out to get her pictures this morning. What a cutie she is! I am so grateful to have such a sweet, beautiful, toothless girl! Wow, she sure is looking older. I can't believe that she will be starting school this year. I love you, Holly girl!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I love the toothless picture! Boy she sure is growing up. What a cutie.

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

Holly is gorgeous - just like her mom!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Wow, she is definitely looking older. Love the missing tooth. :)

Melissa@thebblog said...

I wonder if it is the missing tooth itself that makes her look older in the picture than she is. Can't believe how pretty and mature looking she is!

Beverly said...

Hi, I found your blog from Andrea's. It is so cute. I just love kids with missing front teeth.