Friday, February 6, 2009

REDECORATING . . .

. . .actually, I guess it is more acurately just decorating. We really didn't have anything decorative in the bathroom to begin with. I have been wanting to decorate the bathrooms around my house since we moved in but I wasn't quite sure what I wanted and I was afraid of how much it would cost me. When I was at Target the other day I was wandering through the bathroom section and happened to see a shower curtain that I loved AND it was on clearance! So, today I have a new look in the kids bathroom and I love it! Why is it that I get excited over dumb little things like that? Everytime I walk by the bathroom, I peek in and smile. Ahh, simple pleasures!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE IT!!! I may just have to copy your brown idea - it is totally my taste!!!

Mine is "naked." It has no color whatsoever. Oh well.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I really like it! I'm glad you posted a picture because obviously I wasn't getting it when you were describing the shower curtain to me. It's different than I pictured. But really, really cute.