Yes, I will say it out loud now. ALLISON IS COMPLETELY POTTY TRAINED!!! I always hate to say it for fear that I will jinx myself but she is now telling me when she needs to go and she is wearing underwear to bed and staying dry. YEAH! I now only have 1 child in diapers! WAY TO GO ALLY!
6 comments:
CONGRADULATIONS, that is awesome. Just think you have a couple more years before you have to do this again.
Congrats! I'll be there with Lilian in another year or so. Looking forward to the no diapers. Not looking forward to the actual training.
Yea, congrats:)
Holy Crap. How did you get her potty trained so fast? Way to go.
Awesome!! Can you train my dog next? We don't have #1 accidents inside much anymore but still with the #2 . . .
Ahhh, I wish I was in your shoes!
Post a Comment