Monday, May 21, 2012
Sick!
Jackson and Holly both decided they weren't feeling well and spent last night throwing up. That means that Jeremy and I spent the night cleaning up, changing bedding, changing PJ's and just trying to settle the kids and get them back to bed. I think this was Jackson's first experience with throwing up, or at least that he can remember, and he really did not like it . . . well, who does? He did not want to go back to bed each time and I had to read him stories and spend a lot of time getting him calm enough to go back to sleep. It was a long night! They seem to be feeling a better this morning. Sadly, I am exhausted, I have a cold and I have mountains of laundry to do. I'm thinking today is not going to be one of my better days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment