Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's Off to Work We Go . . .

With the kids off track I have been trying to think of things to do with the kids.  Yesterday I decided to take them for a quick surprise visit to dad.  We picked up a chocolate milkshake from McDonalds and then headed over.  When we got there I called him but he didn't answer.  I was about ready to leave and eat his milkshake myself (believe me, I was tempted!) because I didn't want to interrupt him if he was in a meeting but then I figured that we could just leave the milkshake in the freezer for him and leave a note on his desk saying hello and telling him about it.
One of Jeremy's coworkers let us in and took us around to his office and then showed us where the refrigerator was. So,we were writing Jeremy notes when I heard, "Jeremy Snow call *****." I knew they were tracking him down for us. I felt a little bad because I didn't want to interrupt what he was doing but it was fun for the kids to see him.
Whenever we see Jeremy at work he always finds some special little trinket that the kids can take home.  They love it.  It can be a small piece of tubing or a left over piece of plastic but they love it and think it is the most special thing in the world because it came from daddy's work.

No comments: