Lately Holly has become quite taken with her Uncle Collin. A big part of it is that she loves his girlfriend, Sarah. This morning she told her friends that Sarah was her new best friend. Whenever we are with them she wants to be right next to them and in the middle of whatever they are doing. Luckily, Sarah doesn't seem to mind the attention that she or Collin gets. I have seen Holly climb in between them while they were sitting on the couch, pull their hands apart so she could hold both of their hands, pretty much insert herself into whatever they are doing. She gets all silly and giddy when we are with them. A couple of weeks ago, this is how I found her:

Then yesterday we had Jeremy's family over for dinner and I happened to see Holly rubbing her hands on Collin's chest and heard her say in her dreamy voice, "Collin, you have such a big chest!"
Aaaah! She is only 7! I am beginning to get worried for her teen years. Jeremy says it is payback for all the flirting I did, but I know I didn't start this young. What are we in for!?!
4 comments:
I would have busted up laughing. Oh goodness. That sweet girl. And how in the world did you get Holly's hair to curl like that? Absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could get Abby's hair to look like that. Any tips?
lol! Too funny,Katie!!! ha,ha!
hahahahahah! That is hilarious! Good luck with that!
That is HILARIOUS!! Well, I guess it is bettter to have a crush on an 'unatainable' guy right now so there won't be any hanky-panky.
Post a Comment