Friday, January 14, 2011

Shopping

This is what I had following me around the grocery store this morning. Dalton is the lump under the orange coat in Holly's cart. He was playing his DS and didn't want to stop. The coat was to make the screen show up better. It was a crazy train but they all stayed with me.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Wow! You are sure nice. Kaden must stay in the cart at all times and Abby must be right there next to the cart. What I mean Mom I am! Oh, and I guess it helps that the stores that I go to don't have those little kids carts....

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Cute. Maybe I would enjoy grocery shopping more if we went to a place where Lilian could have a little cart. Usually I try to do my shopping when the older kids are home so I don't have to take Lilian because she can be such a pill! (I know...aren't I a big whiner...I only have to take 1 child shopping instead of 2 or 3 or 4....but I did my time. I just started earlier than you guys did.) :)