I love that Dalton is the only one in his class so he gets individual attention on his level. I love that Holly and her friend Shelbie are the only ones in their class. I love that Ally loves her teacher and has small kids in her class who are at the same level she is.
I don't love that they all have different classes so we are at the pool at 9:00-9:30 for Dalton's class and then back again at 11:00-11:30 for Holly's and at 11:40-12:10 for Allison. I don't let the girls get in the pool during Dalton's class. When he is done we all pile into the car and head from the South Jordan Rec Center to Lifetime (the gym where I have a membership) and I do weights for about a half an hour. Then we climb back into the car and go back for the girls lessons. During their time, since it is an hour and 10 minutes, I let all the kids get in the pool. They have a great kiddie pool for Jackson and he loves it! We are going to have a good time swimming this summer!
It is a crazy schedule because we finish Ally's lesson at 12:10 and then we have to get her changed and run like crazy to pick up her friends and get them to preschool on time at 12:30. Luckily it will only last for three weeks. It is also good to have something for the kids to do to keep them occupied while they are off-track. I am glad that they love it so much! I am hoping they don't get bored of it before we are done.
1 comment:
How funny to see pictures of kids in swimming suits and pools of water when everybody else's pictures show piles of snow and kids bundled in heavy coats, caps, and mittens.
I'm glad that they are learning to swim well.
Mommy
Post a Comment