This is Jackson's favorite place to be in the morning--right on top of the heater vent. He sits there with his chocolate milk and cereal bar and basks in the heat. I remember doing the same thing when I was growing up. I would pull my nightgown down over my knees and trap all that warm air around me. It was so nice--until the heater went off.

2 comments:
Funny. Josh does the same thing. It takes quite a bit of work on my part to get him off the heater to get dressed! Oh, and I do it too every now and again!
Daddy once called me a few years ago in the evening and asked what I was doing. When I told him I was sitting on the heater vent, reading a book he said, "You still do that? How old are you again???" :) It was funny.
Post a Comment