Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Time

The kids had a fabulous Halloween! They were so excited! They got to wear their costumes to the piano recital on Monday, then to school for the parade and parties on Friday, and then for the actual trick-or-treating on Saturday. With as expensive as the costumes are, I'm glad they get to wear them several times. Anyway, they came home with buckets full of candy and immediately dumped them out to sort out the good from the not so good. I remember doing the same thing when I was little.
This year has been the year of the movie, "How to Train Your Dragon." Holly was Toothless and Dalton was a Gronkle. Ally opted for the fancy skeleton costume and I was thrilled to be able to use the frog costume for Jackson this year.
I wish I had better pictures, but I forgot to take a picture until after they came home from Trick-or-Treating in the rain. They were wet and tired and not really that excited about posing for pictures. I did get a good one of Ally before she went to her preschool party.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love Ally's girly skeleton costume. Very Ally like! Cute. Glad you had a fun Halloween.