Dalton came home with a homework assignment requiring him to count the seeds in his pumpkin. Unfortunatly, Dalton's pumpkin was really nasty on the inside. I think it was beginning to rot from the inside out. Do they do that? Anyway, he still wanted to use it for his homework assignment so I was the lucky one who got the job of digging through the mush to find the seeds.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Pummys
Tonight we carved pumpkins, or "pummys" according to Jackson. The kids have been into "How to Train Your Dragon" so our pumpkins are Toothless, a Gronkle and a Zibbleback. Jeremy helped the kids design and cut out their pumpkins. 

Dalton came home with a homework assignment requiring him to count the seeds in his pumpkin. Unfortunatly, Dalton's pumpkin was really nasty on the inside. I think it was beginning to rot from the inside out. Do they do that? Anyway, he still wanted to use it for his homework assignment so I was the lucky one who got the job of digging through the mush to find the seeds.
It was nasty but I only gagged once! Ally vocalized what I was thinking when she said it look like throw up. But we did it! There were 232 seeds.
Dalton came home with a homework assignment requiring him to count the seeds in his pumpkin. Unfortunatly, Dalton's pumpkin was really nasty on the inside. I think it was beginning to rot from the inside out. Do they do that? Anyway, he still wanted to use it for his homework assignment so I was the lucky one who got the job of digging through the mush to find the seeds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yuck. Did you read Sharon's blog or was it a post? where she mentioned that she hated gutting pumpkins. She'd really gag if she saw Dalton's pumpkin. You are superwoman!
Mommy
Post a Comment