I have been having way too much fun decorating for Halloween (and spending way too much money on it as well!) Here are a few of the things I have put together that make me smile as I wander through my house each day.
Those blocks with the bat's are awesome! Where did you get those? It all looks great. I love "redecorating" if only for a short to, it's nice to change things up a bit.
Where did you get your little skulls? Seems like Melissa has some too. I want some!!! All I know is that they are not at Tai Pan cause I've checked there.
4 comments:
Those blocks with the bat's are awesome! Where did you get those? It all looks great. I love "redecorating" if only for a short to, it's nice to change things up a bit.
Where did you get your little skulls? Seems like Melissa has some too. I want some!!! All I know is that they are not at Tai Pan cause I've checked there.
love it!!
Oh, I do LOVE the bats. They are great!
Post a Comment