Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

Here are a few of our Halloween pictures. Jackson was a "Jack"-o-lantern, Allison was Ariel, Holly was Tinkerbell and Dalton was Batman. This is the first year that Jeremy and I have also dressed up. We didn't have anywhere special to wear our costumes, although Jeremy did wear his to work, but we had fun with them anyway.

10 comments:

Mary said...

At first I didn't recognize that it was Jeremy. I mean, I knew it was, but I had to look close. It definitely was the beard. What great pictures. We are boring and we never dress up. I thought about getting a witches hat but that didn't happen.

Cute, cute kids. And yep-our batman costume came from Wal-mart.

Mary said...

Dang your hair is getting long....unless that is a wig! :-) I haven't seen pictures of you in a long time.

Maryann said...

What a fun couple you guys are!! I was wondering why Jeremy was growing a beard.I wanted to be Bella and wanted James to be Edward but he wouldn't.=(

Emily said...

What fun Halloween pictures. You have the cutest kids!

Evie said...

You looked beautiful as a witch! And Jeremy's costume was very cool! Your kids all looked darling as usual! Hope it was a fun Halloween!

Melissa@thebblog said...

I love that you guys dressed up. I left my work costume on for handing out candy which was really fun. I might do that every year. Jeremy looks great - you do too - but Jeremy looks great!

Dawn said...

Jeremy is very piratical looking in the Jack Sparrow fashion but your smile is too sweet to be a bad witch. You better go for Glinda next year, Katie. Darling children. Aunt Dawn

Andrea said...

Way cute! I love the one of the 3 oldest kids on your porch.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Looks great! Makes me want to dress up next year. I haven't dressed up since college. What fun.

Camilla Millar said...

Love Jeremy's costume. . .you look great, too!!

And your kids are sooooooooooo darlin'!