Saturday, November 1, 2008

Disclaimer

Ok, I haven't had a lot of time to post for the last few weeks and I have had a lot to post about. Finally tonight the stars aligned and Jackson fell asleep early. This means that following this post, there are 5 new ones for you to browse. If you don't have a lot of time just read one post at a time--that way, they will last a lot longer.

4 comments:

Darin and Joanna said...

What fun pictures! I miss you too! I think I need to plan a day trip to South Jordan and come play for a while. I need to give Jackson a squeeze anyway! I can't wait to see your family pictures!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Loved them all. Thanks for so much news!!

Andrea said...

You're so funny! Well, I couldn't get enough of your family, so I read them all at once.

Evie said...

It was so fun to have you there tonight, thank you sooo much!:)