Saturday, November 1, 2008

Family Pictures

Our neighbor, Mindy, offered to take our pictures and I jumped at the chance. We got all dressed up this morning and headed off the Gardner Village. What neat photo opportunities they have there. Here are a few of the pictures I took while we were waiting for Mindy to get there. They loved the big water wheel and I couldn't get them to stop looking at it long enough to look at me and smile. The kids were all so cute. I have seen the pictures Mindy has taken of other people and she does a great job. I can't wait to see the pictures she took of us. I am hoping we got at least one good family picture. The kids were slightly distracted by all there was to see. Sorry, Mindy.

5 comments:

Mary said...

I so love the picture of Ally looking through the fence with her hand up on the rail. It looks so picturesque. Dalton looks so handsome too! I can't wait to see the real family pictures.

Anon said...

It was so much fun! I am so sorry I kept getting your girls mixed up. And I did get a couple of really good family pics:)

Evie said...

Great pictures!! I wish I had a friend named Mindy who wanted to take pictures of my kids...;)

Melissa@thebblog said...

Wow, they look very professional!! Dalton's hair is all combed - how handsome.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Where did you get the girls shirts?? Cute, cute. They all look so Fall festive.