He is an absolute doll and we are all trying to adjust to having him here. The kids are wild and I have been so grateful to have Jeremy around. We will see what happens on Monday when Jeremy goes back to work. It's just my luck that Dalton had his last day of school last Friday and Monday starts his 3 weeks off track. Wish me luck!
Oh Katie, he is so beautiful! He looks just like a Snow. I cant wait to see him next week. YOu take care of yourself and when you are ready we will take pics!
So cute! Congrats! HE is such a little Katie, and a little Jeremy all at the same time! Good luck next week. I always hate the first day with all the kids and no hubby! That is funny you had him just in time for Dalton to be off track. Maybe it will be good and he will be your little helper. At least he might keep Holly and Ally entertained so you could catch a few zzzz's. Anyway he is a doll, we are so happy for you!
Kate-I agree. He looks like a Snow baby. Maybe it's the nose? He's so sweet though. I wish I could hold him! I had a tough time at first with Abby and the boys, but it'll get easier. Good luck. Love you.
Congrats! He is so dang cute! You do good work, chica! We hope it will be sooner, rather than later, when we meet your new cutie guy. This makes me so excited for our baby to get here!
12 comments:
Oh Katie, he is so beautiful! He looks just like a Snow. I cant wait to see him next week. YOu take care of yourself and when you are ready we will take pics!
So cute! Congrats! HE is such a little Katie, and a little Jeremy all at the same time! Good luck next week. I always hate the first day with all the kids and no hubby! That is funny you had him just in time for Dalton to be off track. Maybe it will be good and he will be your little helper. At least he might keep Holly and Ally entertained so you could catch a few zzzz's. Anyway he is a doll, we are so happy for you!
Kate-I agree. He looks like a Snow baby. Maybe it's the nose? He's so sweet though. I wish I could hold him! I had a tough time at first with Abby and the boys, but it'll get easier. Good luck. Love you.
Plan on Dalton spending some time here next week. Nick would be thrilled to play with him.
He is adorable!So precious!I can't wait to see and hold him ,soon.=)Congrats again.
Congrats. That makes me a little more anxious- and a little nervous.
What a little sweetheart! I'm sure all your kids just adore him. What a cute little brother! Congratulations again!
So cute! Congratulations!
He is so cute! Congratulations. send Dalton over as soon as Max gets home from school.
Congratulations! I hope you are taking a break from piano lessons for a bit.
Congrats! He is so dang cute! You do good work, chica! We hope it will be sooner, rather than later, when we meet your new cutie guy. This makes me so excited for our baby to get here!
Great photos - Jackson looks great but wow, so do you! Hope that runs in the family.
Post a Comment