So, Jeremy has informed me that the red tree out in front of our house is not a crabapple, it is a choke cherry. I don't know if that is better or worse. Anyway, there you have it. . . for those of you who care.
I just planted a chokecherry in my yard. It doesn't have fruit...it's that same one that was in my backyard in our last house. I really liked it which is why we got one for this house. I think it may have tiny red berries...but I don't remember them being a big deal.
1 comment:
I just planted a chokecherry in my yard. It doesn't have fruit...it's that same one that was in my backyard in our last house. I really liked it which is why we got one for this house. I think it may have tiny red berries...but I don't remember them being a big deal.
Post a Comment