Jackson David Snow was born September 24th at 1:51pm. Even almost two weeks early he still weighed in at 8 lbs even and was 20 1/4 inches long. He is a cutie with dark hair. We are so excited that he is here.
Hey Katie it's Mindy, (I came to you thru Sarah's blog hope you don't mind), but I did see a picture of your baby on her blog and he is just adorable. Congradulations. And by the way, you look wonderful. Enjoy your sweet new son
I get to brag about how cute he is and how sweet it is to look in his little eyes and wrap his tiny hand around my finger. He's definitely a keeper! I love you. Congratulations.
Congrats! I am so happy that everything went well and that he is here safely! I can't wait to see pictures! I wish I still lived close enough to bring you dinner too!
9 comments:
Hey Katie it's Mindy, (I came to you thru Sarah's blog hope you don't mind), but I did see a picture of your baby on her blog and he is just adorable. Congradulations. And by the way, you look wonderful. Enjoy your sweet new son
Hey Katie, it is the other Mindy (ha ha) Congrats. I will see you Tues. when I bring you dinner!!
congratulations! New babies are the best. Please let Dalton come over anytime. Let us know if you need anything!
Yay Snows!! We'll see you tomorrow around dinner time...
Congratulations! I saw a picture on Sarah's blog too--he's a doll. I'm glad everything went well and that he's here!
Congrats again,Katie!! I am excited to see your new precious baby! I am so glad everything went well!Talk to you soon!
Congratulations! New babies are so much fun! Enjoy!
I get to brag about how cute he is and how sweet it is to look in his little eyes and wrap his tiny hand around my finger. He's definitely a keeper! I love you. Congratulations.
Congrats! I am so happy that everything went well and that he is here safely! I can't wait to see pictures! I wish I still lived close enough to bring you dinner too!
Post a Comment