Saturday, September 13, 2008
Fall is in the Air
I love the weather we have been having lately! It has been so nice. I love that we can open our windows at night to cool down the house. I'm not dying of heat anymore either. It's the middle of September so it officially feels like Fall to me. I even pulled out some of my Fall decorations to put up. I will wait on the Halloween stuff but a few Fall leaves and some pumpkins feel just about right to me. I am hoping that Fall lasts for a while to make up for the lousy Spring we had. I love Spring and Fall because I love the moderate temperatures. Summer and Winter activities are fun but I don't like the extremes. Therefore, I am thrilled with the weather we are having. It feels just about perfect to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I second that!:)
I am right with you there. I have decided Fall is my favorite time of year. I love when the weather cools down to 60s and 70s,How the leaves turn and all the anticipation of the coming holidays! I too have already put up some of my Fall decor.Maryann
Post a Comment