Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jr. Jazz anyone?

Ok, this post is for my neighbors. We are thinking of signing Dalton up for Jr. Jazz. Does anyone else have a desire to do this with us? I was just thinking that if anyone else was doing it, it would be fun for the kids to be on the same team. It is through Marv Jensen and is $60. Let me know soon if you are interested so we can sign up together.
We have tried soccer and baseball already so we decided it might be time to try out basketball. Dalton is pretty short but he wants to give it a try.

6 comments:

Maryann said...

I wrote you back on your Facebook wall.Noah is way excited!

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

We're in! I guess we have to sign up in person or by mail to request teams. So, is Jeremy going to coach?

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

Oh, I bet Dalton and Nick won't be in the same age division, though. I guess Nick could play a grade up since he is so tall?

Stacey said...

Michael is going to play! Let me know if you put a team together!

Stacey said...

Ok, now I'm embarrassed. I linked to your blog from my neighbors blog, and I'm now realizing you aren't who I thought you are! Soooo sorry! You have a beautiful family though!

Andrea said...

I would love to play Jr Jazz!! Thanks for the invite! You don't think they'll mind a flabby mom with a jiggly bum on their team, do you?