Thursday, October 9, 2008

Life at Home

Well, we are slowly getting adjusted to life
with a baby again. How fun it is to see Jeremy hanging out with his son watching the game. Dalton won't watch with him but, at least for now, Jackson will. Hopefully he will show a little more enthusiasm for it in the future.

I love seeing Jeremy interact with our sweet little babies. I get all tender and mushy inside when he does. Babies have a tendency to do that to me.
The kids all love him as well and want to have a turn holding him as well. Here are a few pictures.






















I am also overwhelmed by all the help and thoughtfulness we have received. So many of you have brought dinner or gifts or just let us know you were thinking of us. It means so much to us. I hope you know how much we appreciate all your thoughtfulness, concern and excitement in our behalf. We are so lucky to know so many good people.




13 comments:

Anon said...

Katie I am so happy for your family. I am glad that he finally made it!

James Dastrup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maryann said...

He is beautiful. I can't wait to hold him tuesday!

The Loves said...

He is Cute! It was our baby that will finally watch the games with josh. He still does. I need to come over and see the little guy!

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

I cringe when I see Holly's poor little eye. I hope she is feeling better. That dang swingset. Your kids are so sweet.

Evie said...

Love your pictures, your family really is so cute! How are you feeling?

Lauryn said...

He is adorable. I enjoyed holding him the other day. If you ever need someone to hold him again, give me a call!

Lauryn said...

I just realized that I am posting as Lauryn when actually it is Janna.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Love the picture of Jeremy and his boy watching the game together!

Mary said...

I'm glad that Jeremy will hold Jackson during a game. Ryan won't hold Kaden because he (meaning Ryan) gets too antsy and doesn't trust himself with the baby!

Andrea said...

That's what Erik looks like during a game too - totally absorbed. In fact, he probably wouldn't notice if he was holding the baby or not.
Do the kids just love holding Jackson?

Emily said...

Katie,
Congrats on the new little one. Your kids are so adorable. I love the pic of Jeremy and the baby watching the game. :)
Emily (Hicken) Ford
BTW-can I link your blog?

Darin and Joanna said...

Your little family is so cute! All of your kids definetly have the same look.....so cute!