
We went to a pumpkin patch for FHE last night. It was our first time going to a pumpkin patch. The kids thought it was the best thing ever!
Not only did it have rows upon rows of pumpkins to choose from, it had a little corn maze for the kids to run through. They thought that was the greatest. I loved the many photo ops there were. They had placed hay bales and pumpkins around for easy backdrops.
Dalton really wanted a green pumpkin, don't ask me why!
The girls only requirement was that it be something they could carry themselves. So, we came home with a greenish pumpkin and two very small ones. 
The girls only requirement was that it be something they could carry themselves. So, we came home with a greenish pumpkin and two very small ones. 
I am thinking this will definitely be a new family tradition!
10 comments:
Max chose a green pumpkin too! He has some logic to choosing it. He probably explained it to Dalton. Sorry. He is pretty proud of it. He will be glad to see that Dalton has one too!
I am glad you are out and about and having fun!!!
Cute, cute. I forgot to take pictures when we hit the pumpkin patch this year.
Cute, cute background to go with the cute, cute pictures. What fun. I wish that I knew of where a pumpkin patch was around here so I could take the kids. They would love it.
OHHH such cute pictures, such cute kids!! How fun! I hope Kevin will take my neglected kids to the pumpkin patch this year!
Katie, I love the new fall blog page decor to go along with your pumpkin patch pictures. Cute! Are you going to change it for each new season or holiday? You girls do make attractive blog pages!
Mommy
Hey, I just noticed that you have a message on your blog site that blinks words. Mary has one like that too. Her's is the Six B's from President Hinckley. Pretty neat. How do you do that? Does your blog site give you backgrounds and pictures and ideas of things you can do? I'm impressed again.
Mommy
Hey Katie!
We went to the same pumpkin patch. My boys loved it! What a cute little corn maze, and great photo ops on the tractors! I haven't had a chance to post our pics yet.
Emily
katie katie katie!!! too funny you found my blog. I'm so glad you sent me your link. your family is ADORABLE. I have three too. hope you don't mind me popping by and leaving you a comment:)
I love Dalton's pumpkin - it's so quirky and Halloweenish. You're such a fun mom. I can't believe you're out after just having had a baby - you're amazing!
Post a Comment