Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Wedding

Jeremy's brother, Collin, got married on Aug. 9th. He married a beautiful girl named Sarah. We love her! The kids may even be more enthralled with her than with Collin right now. It was a perfect day and Sarah was beautiful. She looked so happy and radiant! They were married in the Salt Lake Temple just like Jeremy and me so I found myself thinking back to our special day as we were there with them. The reception was held in Jeremy's parent's backyard. It was amazing! Everything was gorgeous! My girls felt like princess in their fancy wedding dresses and they loved the parasols that Sarah had made for them. The boys looked stunning in their tuxedo vests and bow ties. I love to see my kids all dressed up! It was such a fun night seeing family and celebrating with Collin and Sarah. They couldn't have been happier! I'm so glad we got to share their special day with them!

2 comments:

Greg & Dlora said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful day for your family. I just wish that we had a full picture of you from tip to toe in your gorgeous blue dress. You were stunning that evening. --Mommy

Melissa@thebblog said...

I'm sad to not see a picture of the pool. Jackson told us that it had flowers floating in it!!! Everyone looks so spiffy all dressed up.