I've decided what we are going to do to finish off our Book of Mormon Camp. Tonight for our family reading we are going to read Moroni 10:3-5 and talk about Moroni's promise. I think that will be a nice way to finish our focus on the Book of Mormon. We will also talk about testimonies and what it means to have a testimony of the Book of Mormon.
I know the kids have had a good time this week and I have loved hearing them tell other people what we have been doing and the lessons we have learned from the Book of Mormon. Hopefully some of it will stick. Maybe we will have to do this again sometime.
1 comment:
What a fun idea! It was great to hear Holly and Ally talking about scripture camp on Sunday, they loved it! It's wonderful that you made the scriptures really come alive for them :)
Post a Comment