So, last Saturday, I went to Home Depot and learned how to do faux painting. We are planning on painting our office and adding crown moulding. We are thinking a gray-blue will go great with our cherry wood furniture and really make the white trims stand out. Then this morning as I was watching HGTV (my newest favorite channel) I saw them put up a wainscoating (?) and it looked great! I am now wondering if that would look good in the office as well. I will have to see what Jeremy thinks. I'm not sure he loves the look of wainscoating but in my head it looks great!
4 comments:
I to love the hgtv channel I am just not ambitious enough to do anything, when you do paint I will be excited to see it.
Did you ever imagine Home Depot would give you such a feeling of excitement? I LOVE that place--so full of possibilities.
Oh, I am thinking about next week for project night--I'll call you.
Oh fun! Yes HGTV is one of my favorites as well. Although without a house to paint and such, it can get a bit depressing. I bet the paint job, moldings and wainscoting will look great. Only problem is, is that you'll want to do the rest of your house too!
It sounds like it will be beautiful! I hope you put up lots of pictures so we can see the transformation.
Post a Comment