Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bowling in the Alley vs. in the Family Room

In the Alley:
- you get out of the house
- you can feel the weight of the ball in your hand
- you get to choose awesome bowling names
- it's a fun adventure for the kids
- you hear the sound of all the pins being knocked down

In the Family Room:
- you don't have to leave the house
- your score isn't posted for every stranger to see
- you can have all the snacks you want and they are all free
- you don't have to wear the ugly bowling shoes
- the kids can do as well or better than their parents
- you don't have to be embarrassed to do your "strike dance"

2 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

You make me want to go bowling. It's been a LONG time...

Mary said...

I can't decide which bowling experience I am worse at. I'm pretty pathetic at both. Even Abby beats me at home on the Wii and I DON'T even try to lose.