Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Night!

As I type, Jeremy is out trick-or-treating with the kids. They were so excited! I think this is my favorite part of Halloween. They go out where it is cold and beg for candy and I get to sit in the warm house waiting for trick-or-treaters to knock on the door. I am about to go sit on the couch by the door and read my book. How pleasant!
The kids are all dressed up so fun! Dalton wanted to be a Power Ranger, Holly and Ally are both Barbie from Barbie and the Three Musketeers and Jackson is my adorable little elephant.
Jeremy and I dressed up for our Halloween party and didn't make an effort to dress up tonight. I did throw on my witch outfit from last year just to be festive.
The kids have been milking this holiday out as much as possible. That's ok with me, though, because I feel like I get more of my money's worth when they wear their costumes many times. They all wore their costumes to school and to the ward trunk-or-treat and we also got dressed up and went trick-or-treating at my sister's office. I think they will have enough candy to last them til next year.
Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Cute, cute! It's weird to see Holly as a blonde! :) Remember when we used to get all the kids together to take pictures every year? I guess that was before they were all in school.

Melissa@thebblog said...

Happy Halloween! I almost didn't recognize Holly with that wig! Thanks for bringing them to trick-or-treat with me at work-I loved it.

Liz said...

They look so great! I'm loving the matching barbie costumes, complete to the blonde hair. :) Happy Halloween! Glad yours was a good one!

Andrea said...

They're so sweet! My kids had a ball going with their friends (your kids included) last night! Maybe they'll be good in church today if they bring some CANDY to keep their mouths quiet.

Andrea said...

FYI: (That was MY children I was referring to with the candy/quiet comment, not yours!)