Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Which Witch?

I took the kids (minus Dalton who was at school) and we went with my sister and Lilian to see the witches at Gardner Village. It was so much fun! Holly and Allison were so fascinated with the witches. Jackson and Maddy didn't really care about the witches but enjoyed spending the day outside. It was such a great day--much warmer than I was expecting. I love pleasant fall days!

2 comments:

Mary said...

What a fun fall activity! I love the different colors in the last picture. So autumn like! The kids are so sweet. How do you get them to smile good for you? They are good posers!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

You got much better pictures than I did. Probably helped that your kids were willing to actually look at you and pose! Sheesh. Lilian was a stubborn little stinker that day.