Jackson's cousin, Madelyn, just started to crawl this last week or so. Not to be out done, Jackson decided that he had better start taking a few steps of his own. Crawling is definitely his favorite mode of transportation and boy is he fast, but he has taken several steps on his own with a little prodding from Mom and Dad. He has been standing on his own for a little while now but I don't expect to see him walking as a primary means to get from one place to another for awhile. I think he is our best crawler. Dalton didn't ever really learn to crawl. At around 8 months he just decided to stand up and then took off running. The girls were a little later but they still were never as proficient at crawling as Jackson is. He can pretty much get anywhere he wants too. If I turn my back for a second he is up the stairs smiling back down at me.
The other day I found him in one of my kitchen drawers. He was so proud of himself just sitting there among the plastic bowls that I had to run and grab my camera before I pulled him out. He is giving me a run for my money!
4 comments:
walking? Boy, I miss three days and the little guy grows up on me! I can witness, he is lightening in the crawling arena.
What is it with sitting in drawers? Kaden will pull out the drawer under the oven and sit in that! In fact, I have a picture of Ethan doing the same thing! Silly boys! Cute Jackson.
My last baby was my best crawler too. And my first, just like Dalton, didn't crawl at all...just took off walking. Hmmm. Think there is something to that? Cute pictures of Jackson. :)
He looks so much like his Dad in those pics. What a cutie.
Post a Comment