Saturday, November 21, 2009

Twins?

Maddy and Jackson are five months apart but as they get older they are looking more and more alike in age. Whenever I go to the store people stop me and ask if they are twins. What do you think?
Pretty cute, though, right?

4 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

That's just cute!! I have pictures like that of Rebekah and Jordan when they were that age. Since Carolyn lived just down the street we saw them almost daily. People thought Rebekah and Jordan were twins when they'd see us all out and about together.

Mary said...

Yeah, I think they look kinda like twins in that picture. Especially with the binky's in their mouths. Cute little kids.

Melissa@thebblog said...

I have to admit that besides my own, your blog is my favorite. It could be that I run across pictures of Maddy every once in awhile and it just makes me happy. I love that they are close in age and will be great friends!

Camilla Millar said...

adorable! they do look a lot alike.