
We blessed Jackson last Sunday. It was such a nice experience. We are lucky to have so much family around to share our special day with. We missed Mary and her family. They were having their own special day that weekend. My nephew, Josh, was baptised. We wish we could have been with you too. We are extremely grateful for all our wonderful family and friends. Thank you for being such a big part of our lives!

5 comments:
Fun pictures. I'm glad we were able to be there.
I wish we could have been there. Not being able to attend family things is the only downer about living so far way.
What a great family picture of you guys! I love it! And the family groups of the Daltons and the Snows are great too. It's marvelous to have pictures like that. I always forget to bring a camera or to get families to pose. Grandpa Kofe always used to have us gather round for a family picture when we'd come to visit him. I need to be more like that.
Love you, you pretty girl.
Mommy
Nice pictures - Our family looks kind of small, we sure miss those Campbells to beef us up. I looked at Sarah and thought she was Rachel and wondered why she wasn't standing by Spencer! Confusing for a minute.
These pics are great. Congrats on the new baby. I haven't been bloggin or readin for ever. You look great
Post a Comment