Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Jeremy and I just celebrated our 8th anniversary. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday we were at the St. George temple grounds and he was telling me that he loved me for the first time, or sitting on a bench by the creek in OC Tanner's gardens while he proposed. How much I love this amazing man!

While we were engaged I was teaching school. One day I wasn't feeling great (a cold or something) and Jeremy showed up in my classroom, with all the kids there, in a doctor's coat with a medicine bottle filled with M&M's that said, "Take one to two pills every four hours, or when needed. CAUTION: May cause thought to dwell on certain individuals." He was so good to me then and he still is now. I can't wait to spend many more years loving and being loved by this wonderful man!

1 comment:

Maryann said...

awwwwwwwwww. Happy Anniversary you guys!!Love ya!