I took this picture because Jackson had just noticed the bears that hang over the swing. At the time I was hoping that he would now find more interest in his swing but sadly, the answer is no.
This next picture was taken on Thanksgiving after dinner. Jeremy and Jackson were playing "Fat Dog". "Fat Dog" was a game my cousin taught us when we were littler. It consists of eating a lot of food and then laying down and taking a nap. We really like this game, however, the kids don't like to play much after the first year or so even though it is a game us old folks will gladly play with them.
4 comments:
I remember fat dog coming from my roommate Joy. Maybe I'm remembering wrong. He is so cute right now!! And I can't get over how animated he was with Uncle Norwin - talking up a storm and smiling so big!
I don't remember who taught us "fat dog!" We still play that game today only I can't participate. I always end up doing dishes or watching the kids that don't play. What is up with that? I think we should swap years with our hubbies.
Bryan's family calls it "Food Coma" which I guess is not so much a game but a state of being. More or less the same thing, though. Cute, cute pictures of Jackson!
Ohh, that last one on the couch is really cute.
I also remember the "fat dog" saying, but thought it originated with Mary . . . . or maybe one of the Anderson boys?
Post a Comment