Thursday, August 7, 2008

Decorations

This post is mostly for Sarah. A few weeks ago when I was at her house, I noticed that she had decorated above her cupboards with pottery and greenery. I loved it. So, when we went to Tai Pan I made her help me pick out some nice looking pots and vines. I didn't have all I needed so I took Jeremy back to Tai Pan the next day and he helped me pick out a few more items. So, the pictures is here mostly just to show Sarah how it turned out. I am quite pleased. I am even more pleased that Jeremy liked it and actually got involved in helping me set it up. The other cupboards have a few things but I still could use a little bit more. Unfortunately, I don't have unlimited funds to decorate as much as I want. So, it's little by little.

4 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

It looks awesome! You did a good job. And Jeremy was right, that black plate was perfect.

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

Cute Katie, good job!!

Melissa@thebblog said...

very nice! I looks good to have some color up there.

Evie said...

It was fun to visit with you today at play group! Your decorations look very good, and your flowers are gorgeous!