Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Change
So, Allison is now sleeping in her big girl bed, or the princess bed, as she calls it. Her first night was pretty scary and made me want to keep her in the crib forever. She climbed in and out of bed and talked to Holly and didn't fall asleep until around 10:30. Holly was annoyed because Ally wouldn't let her sleep. After that first night though, she seems to be doing better. Every night when I put her down we now go through the ritual--"Don't talk, close your eyes and go to sleep." Now the problem is that she is waking up early with Dalton and Holly. This morning Allison and Holly came in at 6:45. I'm not thrilled with that but maybe she will take a better nap this afternoon. Yesterday she spent several hours upstairs in her room but she never fell asleep. Ah, the joys of change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
At least your okay with change!! I think Megan will stay in her crib until she's 18 (because I won't let her grow up).
Katie, in response to your bost on my blot....YES it counts. You get to lay in bed and watch movies all day it is great and then you get to go home to real life:) I am so excited for you!
Aidan will be in his crib until it breaks. In fact, if anyone has an extra crib, I'd love to stick Jordan back in one. She's NUTS!!
Post a Comment